Messages not viewable through paypal app or website + no customer care whatsoever

Duncano
Contributor
Contributor

I'm seriously frustrated (about to launch both my phone and my laptop at the wall) in relation to the lack of paypal support available.

I have money sitting in my paypal account which i cannot access due to account limitations, which i have tried serveral times to fix. I have attempted to call, but your call centres are closed. I have attempted to email, but i get no response. I have attempted live chat with 4+ hour waits and when someone finally does respond, no messages are viewable in my inbox, despite the notifications saying that I have a new message (inbox is blank).

I'm at my wits end with it and just want this issue fixed. I had set up paypal in relation to TOMRA plastic recycling so my baby son can have some pocket money.

Can someone at PayPal please help fix this? 

Reference ID: PP-L-223908207134

How do i resolve this and how do i remove the money sitting in my paypal account? Once i've removed it I won't bother with PayPal ever again.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.