Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages FROM PAYPAL not appearing in the Message Center

Highlighted
Contributor

Messages FROM PAYPAL not appearing in the Message Center

Hi guys,

I just sent Paypal a message, concerning my account being limited for no reason. I got an email saying there has been a reply sent back, and that I should visit the message center, which I do, and then see a new message. All fine, it was a useless message, but fine. I reply to it, it got sent.

Now I've gotten another message saying Paypal has replied, but when I go to the message center, I see no new messages. Only the one they've sent me first. I even replied to the same one saying it, and they've sent another message back, which I of course also couldn't see nor find.

I have searched on this, but couldn't find anything. I know that called is the next best solution, but I'd still like to know what has been sent to me for future cases.

EDIT: I've tried the PayPal app, Chrome browser on Android, Safari on the iPhone, Chrome browser on my laptop, and Safari on my laptop. All the same outcome.

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Messages FROM PAYPAL not appearing in the Message Center

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and restart device?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Highlighted
Contributor

I have on the Android. But if that would be the case, I doubt it would've affected Lal the devices I tried it on.. But I suppose that norm ally that would help. I have a feeling this is just a huge flaw with PP's UI.
Highlighted
Contributor

Did you ever solve this problem?

Highlighted
Contributor

Has this happened to you today too?
Highlighted
New Community Member

I have the same problem but the messages aren’t even showing up. I’ve gotten 2 emails from PayPal saying that I have messages and there are no messages in my inbox.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I too am having this issue.