Messages FROM PAYPAL not appearing in the Message Center

roseparker
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,

I just sent Paypal a message, concerning my account being limited for no reason. I got an email saying there has been a reply sent back, and that I should visit the message center, which I do, and then see a new message. All fine, it was a useless message, but fine. I reply to it, it got sent.

Now I've gotten another message saying Paypal has replied, but when I go to the message center, I see no new messages. Only the one they've sent me first. I even replied to the same one saying it, and they've sent another message back, which I of course also couldn't see nor find.

I have searched on this, but couldn't find anything. I know that called is the next best solution, but I'd still like to know what has been sent to me for future cases.

EDIT: I've tried the PayPal app, Chrome browser on Android, Safari on the iPhone, Chrome browser on my laptop, and Safari on my laptop. All the same outcome.

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and restart device?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

roseparker
Contributor
Contributor
I have on the Android. But if that would be the case, I doubt it would've affected Lal the devices I tried it on.. But I suppose that norm ally that would help. I have a feeling this is just a huge flaw with PP's UI.
Login to Me Too

FilipeDias
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever solve this problem?

Login to Me Too

Forgetfulforest
Contributor
Contributor
Has this happened to you today too?
Login to Me Too

RoganDech
New Community Member
I have the same problem but the messages aren’t even showing up. I’ve gotten 2 emails from PayPal saying that I have messages and there are no messages in my inbox.
Login to Me Too

Matseft
New Community Member
I too am having this issue.
Login to Me Too

MoneyMouse
Contributor
Contributor

Me too! I just got an email from PayPal saying that I have messages but there are no messages in my inbox.

Login to Me Too

Riepige
New Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem, and I can't even call them, to make matters worse -_-

Login to Me Too

wy_2
New Community Member

same exact issue but none of my messages r showing up not even the ones I sent

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.