Message received - We've permanently limited your account

sarahsaturne
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I just received this message : We've permanently limited your account  - it's a business account.

"...
After a recent review of your account activity, we've determined you are in violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. As a result, we've permanently limited your account.
..."

I am in shock as of course I haven't done anything wrong and I am a designer and seller of fashion Jewelry on ETSY/ECWID since many years... and so of course, I need my account to continue to work.

The main problem is that in ISRAEL there is no one to contact before 2 days to PAYPAL and even 3 days to my Bank to check what is the problem.

I am wondering if a HACKER may have done "fraudulent" actions... since 24 hours before I gave my bank details IBAN aso... to a potential client who pretends living in England, known by FACEBOOK, who wanted to buy my creations at "bulk price", I gave him my email linked to Paypal first as I think he will pay me through Paypal and the day after I gave all the other bank details and send even them "the invoice" to receive a money transfer.

But the guy after this asked me yesterday a "strange" favor - buying for him very quickly a GIFT CARD from any store in my country... I refuse it firmly and as soon as he said this to me, I understood he was a scammer... but I already gave him all my bank details and this morning PAYPAL by any chance, I received this email from Paypal...

I am desperate...

Please any help welcome...

Thanks

SARAH

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.