Message center

Slimpickenz
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone actually gotten any help and/or a resolution from PayPal’s resolution centre? I’ve had an unresolved issue for over a month now... after countless promises of a call back, messages just being closed off and being lied to by a supervisor, I must admit that their customer support is amongst the worst I have experienced.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Slimpickenz 

Sadly paypal are inundated with claims at the moment from buyers that bought from China web sites or Social Media ads so all claims are being delayed.

As long as yours is a claim and open you have a chance of a refund, you just have to wait it out for your turn in the long queue.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Slimpickenz
Contributor
Contributor

Fair enough, but this has now been 42 days with no resolution...  It's completely unacceptable!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Slimpickenz 

Some have waited months, nothing you can do about it unfortunately, as long as its a claim and open you have a chance of a refund, good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Slimpickenz
Contributor
Contributor

Interesting... I'll keep waiting. 

It's not a refund that I am after.  I had funds sent to me in Canadian funds, that were converted to USD for some reason, and when I went to deposit it, it converted it back into Canadian funds.  Charging me a conversion fee both times.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Slimpickenz 

Paypal are inundated with claims from buyers that bought tat from these china web sites or social media ads.

As long as your claim is still open then you have a chance of a refund but have to wait your turn in the long queue.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.