Merchant scam

raymondg1
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal just closed my case in favor of a scam and says I have no other recourse. I paid $56 for an electric grinder that wasn't sent. Instead I received a piece of cloth measuring 6inches square. Paypal says the merchant had tracking information. Sure they did. On something that weighed less than an ounce. Very disappointed in Paypal for not being able to figure out this scam.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @raymondg1

Thanks for joining the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear your transaction didn't turn out as expected. It sounds like your dispute needs to be updated from Item Not Received to Significantly Not As Described. For assistance, you can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.