Merchant misrepresentations

Pattygh
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a pool from Intex Auth merchant never got pool they put something odd on my invoice, never would answer my questions now PayPal says claim closed. Everytime I try to send them a question the Oops try again sign shows up. Seller says item delivered but can't get the question WHAT was delivered. I think if my 16 x 48 ft pool was delivered I would know it. How do I get my money back or at least an answer? Anyone else have this issue
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pattygh 

Did you get a tracking number at all? If so, track the delivery and check with the carrier to see if the shipment was even addressed to you and delivered to your street address. If the tracking number turns out to be fraudulent, you'll need to get official documentation from the carrier, file a police or ic3.gov report for mail fraud, then message PayPal to appeal the closed case, attaching pdfs of the documents by clicking the "messaging us" link in the warning dialogue box above regarding Covid-19.

You also have the option to dispute through your card issuer instead, if that is how you paid, since PayPal already denied your case as per section 

"Dispute with us or your card issuer" of the purchase protection program:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#purchase-protection

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pattygh 

Did you get a tracking number at all? If so, track the delivery and check with the carrier to see if the shipment was even addressed to you and delivered to your street address. If the tracking number turns out to be fraudulent, you'll need to get official documentation from the carrier, file a police or ic3.gov report for mail fraud, then message PayPal to appeal the closed case, attaching pdfs of the documents by clicking the "messaging us" link in the warning dialogue box above regarding Covid-19.

You also have the option to dispute through your card issuer instead, if that is how you paid, since PayPal already denied your case as per section 

"Dispute with us or your card issuer" of the purchase protection program:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#purchase-protection

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Pattygh
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the help with my problem. Took tracking number to post office and they showed me the item PayPal closed my dispute over was not even delivered to me. And a pool weighs more then 3 oz, at least any pool I can get in.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.