Merchant Membership Dispute Stuff Around

MrsTBarclay01
New Community Member
So I’ve recently become aware that some form of inactive membership has taken over $463.50 from my account over a period of time. I contacted PayPal over 4 weeks ago, so far they have given me the worst customer service and have refused to accept from me that I am telling them that all these transactions are not from me and are UNATHORISED. Now they have told me to contact the merchant direct - problem is, there are no merchant details, no info on product, nothing listed relating to what membership is - NOTHING. PayPal have told me basically it isn’t suspicious. It’s via some Apple ITunes automatic payment - sorry but I don’t use Apple ID etc or use iTunes. The whole thing has had me contacting banks, ASIO, Visa etc. Apple and PayPal have done nothing. I have been scammed and they refuse to investigate it and get my money back. It was hidden as an inactive membership and was still taking money out up to 11 April when I called the bank and had to cancel all my accounts. This is so stressful and no one will help. Advice please?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.