Medical needs completely destroyed by Paypal

Mendeznoel33
Contributor
Contributor
I sold an item online to a merchant and the merchant sent back a payment for $875. PayPal automatically flagged this as suspicious and put a hold on it. I contacted PayPal to kindly ask why it is being held and they told me to wait 21 days and there was nothing I can do. Of course I was upset and wanted to know how I can get it sooner. They gave no reason and hung up. An hour later, I received an email from PayPal stating my account is permanent limited and can no longer do business with them. The $875 went through and now they are holding it hostage for 180 days when my account deletes. I needed that money badly for medical reasons and now I won't be able to have my procedure done. PayPal did me wrong and I am utterly disgusted how difficult it is now to talk to anyone to resolve it. After researching, I've come to find out that when that message is sent from PayPal, I am banned for good. Thanks PayPal for the absymal treatment to a loyalty customer
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.