Maybe scam on Facebook

devi6454
New Community Member

I paid for leather cleaning product via Facebook US $56.98 to Morning Fast Social E-Commerce   - paid via Paypal on  10/1/2019.   I cant contact them - help.   

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Wibragal
New Community Member

I ordered on January 8th a repair and fix leather product on Facebook from a company MorningFast Social E-Commerce, after many complaints because I never recieved a tracking number I decided to open a dispute with the resolution center on January 25th, On February 12th the seller provided a tracking number (more than a month later) when I checked the tracking it was just shipped (1 month later of the purchase), then I received yesterday March 12th after two months of the purchase date, I checked the resolution center and the case was closed because I received the package, this is absolutely a Ripp off , the product I received is for a complete different application even to clean car engines....what a disaster, THIS IS A SCAM and PAYPAL DIDN"T HELP AT ALL, I will open another case as I received a different product, but please stay away of  MorningFast Social E-Commerce  and don't buy the leather product or you will get burned

Login to Me Too

Mia100
Contributor
Contributor
Bought a cement stencil thing from this company, only to wait over 6 weeks, when it finally did arrive it was a quarter the size and the complete wrong shape. I complained and asked for a return label, another few weeks passed then they have send a image of my "apparent" checkout saying I had ordered the wrong one, when I catergorically remember with no shread of doubt using the drop-down list to find the design I wanted. So they are definitely cheats and scammers do not order from these sharks!!
Login to Me Too

SallyRichardson
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a pack of lipsticks and a doggy face trimmer months ago and still haven't received it! 

Help please?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.