Massive Dissatisfaction with Paypal Dispute Process

scohay
Contributor
Contributor

This is an open letter to Paypal customers.  I have just received a denial of my claim against the fraudulent GRACE GRANT company that advertised a Milwaukee Tool and then claimed I had ordered "Tuition/Fees" .  They claimed they "shipped" my "tuition/fees" but did not provide a tracking number.  Paypal did not respond to anything I wrote and outright denied my claim.  

Paypal:

If you had bothered to pay any regard to the case I raised, your company would have realized that YES, this fraudulent company did NOT provide ANYTHING.

I did NOT order "Tuition/Fees" ( I ordered a Milwaukee Tool Kit ).  They have not provided a shipping tracking number.  What part of FRAUD that you are denying is difficult for you to focus on.  This procedure has been hands down the worst experience to date in my life with interacting with a company.  By the way, if you had taken any interest, you would have realized that several people on your Forum have described the identical problem I have experienced.  This procedure is only creating customers who are ( NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING SATISFIED ) but are beginning to perceive that you are part of the problem--clearly not part of the solution.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@scohay 

What kind of claim did you file? Does your receipt emails indicate what you actually ordered? Perhaps provide that evidence to show you ordered some tools, not digital goods.

You're given 4 options:

I didn't receive an item i purchased  

The product or service [the entire order] was not delivered to you. 

I received an item that's significantly not as described  

The product or service was significantly not as described in your order. 

I want to report unauthorized activity  

Report suspicious activity, transactions and account changes you didn't authorize. 

I have a billing issue  

Report issues with transaction amount, duplicate charges, refunds or canceled subscriptions.

Please contact customer service and have them review the case again, they don't always get it right the first time:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

If that doesn't work and you paid with credit card, dispute through your card issuer.

Please do quick web searches on merchants/sites/products/pricing before buying. Got to shop smarter these days, a lot of sketchy online shops are set up to grift so you must be observant. Once they catch a fish, they remove their site. Can't be roaming free online to buy from just anybody or stick to merchants tried and true. If you don't find anything, best to keep it moving because if one is a retailer, you'd want to be plastered all over the internet to draw sales.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Have you called PayPal?  They frequently deny based on incorrect reasons and you have to call them for a resolution. 

Login to Me Too

scohay
Contributor
Contributor

Hey partner.....I'm following the policy they provided for me.  The experience was absolutely unacceptable.  I don't see where after they completely failed to respond to complaint with any specifics that would indicate they even read my complaint...that they offered me a phone number.  THEY DIDN'T.   What did they provide:  A post office box in Nebraska where I could write a letter.    Are you creating a fantasy world involving Paypal where their customers don't get shafted?  Must be nice.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.