Many problems!

laago
Contributor
Contributor

OK 1st 1 is I live in France so can't get any sensible English speaking backup.

Especially now Paypal is run by robots.

I have a strange problem, I bought a dud watch for €650 from Ebay, the guy refunded the money but Paypal put it on hold and somehow he got Paypal to send it back to him so I got just a dud watch?

To make it worse I am unable to create a litige because according to Paypal it has been resolved, so I contacted them by email and actually received a reply...

We're reviewing your case

antiquités brocante leroy florent has provided a response to the case you filed against them. We are reviewing the facts of the case and will carefully consider all the material before making a decision. We will let you know if we require additional information from you, and will contact you via email when we reach a decision.

However when I try to view the case I get an unobtainable message, see below

The page you were on is trying to send you to an invalid URL (http://?utm_source=unp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=PPC001471&utm_unptid=9a53ad70-c2a5-11e9-ba1b-441ea14ee4c4&ppid=PPC001471&cnac=FR&rsta=en_AD&cust=EU3WPW9RKSV5Q&unptid=9a53ad70-c2a5-11e9-ba1b-441ea14ee4c4&calc=e69073a38a1d7&unp_tpcid=Disputes-PPC001471&page=main:email:PPC001471:::&pgrp=main:email&e=cl&mchn=em&s=ci&mail=sys).
 If you do not want to visit that page, you can return to the previous page.

Paypal has never been ideal as a money broker but lately unusable?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @laago,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

If you cannot see the case in your Resolution Centre, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! If not, please reach out to our Customer Service directly. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

laago
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately none of your suggestions helped at all.

I have now emailed 6 times about this problem that goes back to  July 20th when I was issued with a refund but never received and received 2 email  replies, 1st time they replied saying I would get a descision by 30th August, 2nd time saying they had a reply from the seller. To date nothing.

Can't you get someone to sort this out please, I want my €650 refunded?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.