Malaysia Account Limitation, Letter of Authorisation problem

aguanile
New Community Member

We have gotten this email multiple time regardless of what paperwork with submit.  We tried to call a PayPal representative using the phone number provided by paypal once we have logged in.  +https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/contact/call several times, but no live person ever answer the call. So no one could inform us what requirement is not met.  We have quite a bit of money locked up in the account and need it for business operations.  Please someone help us get this resolved.    This is a Malaysian account.  

Subject: We need more details from you
Dear xxx ,

Thank you for submitting the requested documentation. We have reviewed the information you provided, but until all requirements are met, we cannot lift the limitation on your account. We would appreciate your help to complete the steps outlined below, so we can review your account further.

Please copy and paste the following link (https://www.paypal.com/policy/hub/cip) to your browser and log in to your PayPal account to submit your documents.

---------------------------
Letter of Authorization
---------------------------

The document we received from you could not be accepted as a Letter of Authorization. This document needs to be signed by an authorized manager or owner and give the holder and operators the right to act on behalf of your business. Please provide us with a valid document.

- The signatory is not an authorized person

Case ID: PP-009-075-915-717

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Sincerely,
Hemakumar
PayPal

We'd love to hear from you but please don't reply to this email. If you need to reach us, simply click "Help & Contact" on any PayPal page.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

vtee1
Contributor
Contributor

We are having the same issue. We have submitted the document 4 times. Our paypal system does not even work, we are not able to upload the documents to the portal. So we have to send it to an email and there is usually no response. So we will have to go to contact us and email them for a response. The call centre is also not going through. Very Frustrating!

Login to Me Too

takiwatanga
Contributor
Contributor

It happened to me too! I have replied to their e-mail and sent a new message through PayPal there is no response till to date. The money that is being on hold is not small and I need to continue my business plan. The e-mail provided by PayPal in the e-mail also not work as it can not be updated! So pathetic.

Login to Me Too

cckw
Contributor
Contributor
How did you solve this issue then??? I'm having the same exact problem and this is just theft!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.