Mailing address of PayPal - Resolution Center

ehabig143
Contributor
Contributor

I need to forward a copy of my USPS receipt showing tracking number to Resolution Center of PayPal by mail and I need the mailing address.

I was unsuccessful in uploading copies to their system. I tried sending copies in JPG format twice and PNG format twice but PayPal claims they did not receive valid proof or tracking that I returned the merchandise. Please provide me the correct mailing address of PayPal Inc. Attn Resolution Center.

Thank you

Editha

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ehabig143 

"PayPal claims they did not receive valid proof or tracking that I returned the merchandise"

This can also mean that tracking info does not have "Delivered" status. Its not about just giving tracking number and postage receipt.

You can try uploading with this again:

https://www.paypal.com/il/uploaddoc

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ehabig143
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your response. I’ll try to upload the copy of receipt again. I still need the mailing address though.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ehabig143 and @sharpiemarker,

Please note that the above link should never be used without the direct instruction of a customer service representative who is watching for the document so they can act on it. Documents sent in that way will not cause a case to move to the next step on their own, and cases may time out if there isn't communication via another direct customer service channel accompanying the upload.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.