Mags.com created a mess that won't go away!

AdamBN5
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am writing about the current negative balance of my account of $40.47 and Account Limitation. This is due to the reversal of a charge to my checking account. I firmly believe that this is the bank's fault, but can not get them to acknowledge this. Literally have spent several hours on the phone to no avail. This arose from 2 mistaken charges by Mags.com via Pay Pal AFTER I had cancelled subscriptions. For the very first time in over 22 years, my checking account was overdrawn when eSurance prematurely took out my 6-month premium with no advance notice 15 days in advance of my renewal. After much trouble in resolving this mags.com repeatedly made charges while my account was overdrawn and many hours of emails and phone calls later finally everything balanced out. Then two transactions totaling $40.47 were posted as RETRY. Mags.com denies putting thru these and my PalPal account history does not show any such charges. I am at wit's end as to what will finally solve this mess. Can you help? All suggestions welcome. Thanks, AdamBN5

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.