MagiCube webshop LI <removed> scam with "Radiance A3 Frontier Smartwatch"

Andresito1979
Contributor
Contributor

Does MagiCube webshop LI <removed> scammed You too with "Radiance A3 Frontier Smartwatch"? How to solve this problem without losing extra money on the return postage fees?

I ordered "Radiance A3 Frontier Smartwatch" from MagiCube webshop LI <removed> which looked exactly as "samsung gear S3" and the product I received resembles to "lemfo les1 chime". 

This is a SCAM, other ppl. were also cheated by the same person, the case it is documented here: 

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-s3/help/radiance-a3-frontier-smartwatch-t3818513/page27

The seller replied to my refund request the following:

"Dear Customer, We’re sincerely sorry that our product can’t make you satisfied, you can return it to us if you want to. But please pay attention: 1.Please make sure the item and packing is intact. If it can’t meet our requests, we may not refund. 2. And, we only accept DHL or UPS as deliver method. Our return address: <removed>,yongfu Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen,DUANGDONG,518000.

- LI <removed>"

I'm quite sure, that not the seller, but PP would refund me my money, but I don't want to lose extra money on DHL or UPS, because I'm quite sure that nobody would refund me that. 

Any advice in this situation?

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Andresito1979
Contributor
Contributor

I recommend You to report to paypal and ask for refound. They already know that this "businessman" is a scammer.

Login to Me Too

Andresito1979
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE: Good news: I got full refund from PP.   😄

Offtopic I just discovered that PP removed the Family name of the scammer from this topic everywhere it appeared. It shocked me that PP is still on the scammer guy's side, protecting his anonymity, while he scammed a huge number of people. What kind of company is this? This is nonsense. Scammers have rights here but buyers can not name who cheated them? I feel like Alice in Wonderland. What kind of world I'm living in? What about my rights for    freedom of speach, and expression opinion? What happened to me was a scam and I can prove it with evidences. How would other ppl. finding this forum post when the name of the cheater is removed? Publicity would have been the best protection for buyers from getting cheated, but censorship really works efficiently on this community forum.

Login to Me Too

MGuedes
Contributor
Contributor

I've also been cheated by this Li Xiaowen.

I've bought the smartwatch radiance a3 and when it arrived it wasnt the smartwatch announced. It was a cheap smartwatch without any of the announced charecteristics on the website.

I've sent several emails to this entity and no reply since 6 of August. The only email receveid by them was the confirmation of the reception of my payment.

Yesterday I've sent an email to paypal and they said that they will refund me only after I sent the cheap smartwatch back to this person, in another words, I've to spent again money to sent back the scam of others and paypal even says that only after they confirm the return of the watch is that I can receive my refund. Therefore, if he is making all this scams, I even have to trust that he will be honest and will say that he received the smartwatch again?
Paypal isn't protecting us, isn't protecting the buyers and this makes us wondering the use of paypal and makes us starting to wondering to shut down our acounts because deep down paypal is helping this scams of Li Xiaowen.

I'm writting this so that you can be aware of the scams of this entity, to paypal to be called to attention and to close or stop this person that have already cheated many of us.

Login to Me Too

garypaul37
Contributor
Contributor

This seller is using a number of fake web sites and sending inferior item to people. It is a return post scam being where it is far more trouble and expensive to send item back you should be protected by ppthis is some advise I give to someone in an other scam post. This scammer is using  a lot of different web sites but same pp account for payments. A lot of people are not getting a refund from pp. pp are telling people to use Royal Mail tracked postal service but it is only tracked in the uk not China so they will lose dispute as not able to track don’t send back do as I advice.

@DagmarT wrote:

I also got scammed with a vacuum.

I paid almost $ 60 and I got a toy not worth $ 5.

Filed a complain with PayPal and explained everything and they just say I must send the toy back to 

6F building4 Hao'er Jiarentai Industrial park, 164 Fengtang Rd, Yongfu Street, Bao'an DistrictShenzhen, GUANGDONG 518000.

First: the costs to send back the toy are higher than what I paid for the toy.

Second: my research in internet shows that this address doesn't exist.

For me LI <removed> is clearly a scammer and I am surprised that PayPal doesn't react and blocks these scammers who use always the false address.

I really don't know if I can trust again PayPal, since I get the feeling that they prefer to support the scammers instead of the buyers/PP clients.

I am totally disappointed about PP.

Don’t return as they are no fully tracked service from uk to China. Just call pp and tell them this. This is  a return postal scam which they know about. They told me that they are investigating this seller. I got a full refund. Remind pp they are jointly responsible for the purchase and your are protected by them. Pp will make you go through a set procedure. Just call them up and tell them to start a dispute wait a few days call up if not heard from them and you should get it decided in your favor and get a full refund. I use to work for a credit card company and do disputes so found it quite easy to get a refund from pp. pp have To go through the set process but if you follow the steps you should end up getting a refund. Just Don’t send the item back I didn’t and I got a full refund. I have looked through a few different posts and have seen a lot scams related to this seller and different web sites run by them with hundreds of people been told by pp to send item back and not getting a refund from pp stick to your guns and tell pp you are been scammed and are protected by pp and want a full refund.

Login to Me Too

MGuedes
Contributor
Contributor

I have opened a case here on pp and talk to them twice and the answer is always the same, PP doesnt refund me unless I return the item to the seller.

They say that pp can also refund me up to 30 euros of the shipping and only after the arrival of the item is that they can refund me the value of the watch.

I have told them that this is  a return postal scam and reminded them that they are jointly responsible for the purchase and that I should be protected by them. I can not solve this problem in any other way, looks like I got to spend more money again just to send a wrong item to the seller that have been cheating all of us.

Login to Me Too

MGuedes
Contributor
Contributor

Just to leave a feedback here on the community, pp asked me to resend the item back to the seller and since I tried every other option that I had instead of return the item to them and none of them has worked, I had to try and return the item as they asked me to do.

I've spent more 8€ shipping back to them on a simple mail and then asked pp a refund of the shipping in an option that they have as it is described here in this topic.

Some days after that I received an email from pp with the refund of the item, 49,99us, and also the refund of the shipping, 8€.

Thanks everybody and dont let you get cheated by this seller or any other seller anymore because I will try not to.

Login to Me Too

Ukhozi
Contributor
Contributor
If PayPal award you a total refund, they did in my case very quickly, open the item details within your activity and look at bottom left corner, it will have a link to claim back return (registered) postage providing you can show postage receipt.
Login to Me Too

coppereye
The Radiance A3 is back again using 2 different site names one is on Facebook and points to https://highbutler.com/products/2019-best-smartwatch Beware
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.