MagiCube webshop LI <removed> scam with "Radiance A3 Frontier Smartwatch"

Andresito1979
Contributor
Contributor

Does MagiCube webshop LI <removed> scammed You too with "Radiance A3 Frontier Smartwatch"? How to solve this problem without losing extra money on the return postage fees?

I ordered "Radiance A3 Frontier Smartwatch" from MagiCube webshop LI <removed> which looked exactly as "samsung gear S3" and the product I received resembles to "lemfo les1 chime". 

This is a SCAM, other ppl. were also cheated by the same person, the case it is documented here: 

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-s3/help/radiance-a3-frontier-smartwatch-t3818513/page27

The seller replied to my refund request the following:

"Dear Customer, We’re sincerely sorry that our product can’t make you satisfied, you can return it to us if you want to. But please pay attention: 1.Please make sure the item and packing is intact. If it can’t meet our requests, we may not refund. 2. And, we only accept DHL or UPS as deliver method. Our return address: <removed>,yongfu Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen,DUANGDONG,518000.

- LI <removed>"

I'm quite sure, that not the seller, but PP would refund me my money, but I don't want to lose extra money on DHL or UPS, because I'm quite sure that nobody would refund me that. 

Any advice in this situation?

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

canelocohen
Contributor
Contributor

I couldn't believe my eyes when I got this email from PAYPAL asking me to invest more time, gas, and money when I am a victim of a fraud. If no fraud had been committed I would completely understand the answer I got from PAYPAL.

But that's OK, I am not using paypal ever in my life again. It is just unbelievable that the fraudster gets everything he wants and I have to pay for his wrongdoings.

Since I live in Dominican Republic, shipping to CHINA will be more than 80 dollars, which means that according to PAYPAL I should lose 100 USD just because they won't do anything to stop a known fraudster. To me this definitely sounds like collusion.

I thought Li <removed> was the bad guy here. But the guys supporting him >> PAYPAL are way worse.

Login to Me Too

Client2000
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, did PP finally did something for you? Did they gave your money back?
Login to Me Too

Andresito1979
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, PP payed back both the purchase cost and the return cost.
Login to Me Too

Client2000
Contributor
Contributor
And did you have to fight hard? Did pp said no at the beginning?
Login to Me Too

Andresito1979
Contributor
Contributor
They didn't say no, they were only ignorant about the fact that it is a scam and I don't want to invest extra money and time to my money get back (possibly). I even attached them this forum topic as an evidence that multiple people were scammed by the same guy. PP didn't care just asked me to send the product back. Finally I gave up convincing them, applied for the return post coverage option sent the package back and hoped that I will get refunded. Finally I got all the money back. (Just be careful the return post coverage has a limitat per county how much it covers. In my case it was OK, to return the package with normal post as a tracked item, but more expensive carriers would be refunded just partially...)
Login to Me Too

yullub
Contributor
Contributor

I've scamed by this guy too, he never reply anything after his dhl ups bull/s message. i lost cad $53

Login to Me Too

Client2000
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I'm curious to know if you get your money back from PP?
Login to Me Too

Client2000
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, Yullub did you finally get your money back from pp?
Login to Me Too

Smith059
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, I am also a victim of this malicious person. The smartwatch sent is not that of the site and which I had ordered.

Report this to PayPal through the action center!

@Andresito1979 wrote:

Does MagiCube webshop LI <removed> scammed You too with "Radiance A3 Frontier Smartwatch"? How to solve this problem without losing extra money on the return postage fees?

I ordered "Radiance A3 Frontier Smartwatch" from MagiCube webshop LI XIAOWEN which looked exactly as "samsung gear S3" and the product I received resembles to "lemfo les1 chime". 

This is a SCAM, other ppl. were also cheated by the same person, the case it is documented here: 

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-s3/help/radiance-a3-frontier-smartwatch-t3818513/page27

The seller replied to my refund request the following:

"Dear Customer, We’re sincerely sorry that our product can’t make you satisfied, you can return it to us if you want to. But please pay attention: 1.Please make sure the item and packing is intact. If it can’t meet our requests, we may not refund. 2. And, we only accept DHL or UPS as deliver method. Our return address:<removed>,yongfu Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen,DUANGDONG,518000.

- LI <removed>"

I'm quite sure, that not the seller, but PP would refund me my money, but I don't want to lose extra money on DHL or UPS, because I'm quite sure that nobody would refund me that. 

Any advice in this situation?

Login to Me Too

canelocohen
Contributor
Contributor

Same address same account same guy ripping off customers and PAYPAL won't do anything to stop this. SHAME ON YOU PAYPAL.

You will probably get the same answer I got from PAYPAL, return the cheap plastic toy they sent you, to see if they can get your money back... invest more time, gas and money in this known fraudster. Even though they know the seller is a fraud they are supporting him. IF I was PAypal I would ask the scammer to return the money to all the costumers they have ripped off and then I would shut his account down.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.