Made a purchase online but they say "unfortunately the payment has not been authorised by PayPal. "

rdm2019
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to solve this and Customer Service doesn't respond. On my Paypal account it shows "Pending / order placed" on this purchase.

"The order you have placed is ready for shipping but unfortunately the payment has not been authorised by PayPal. The most likely reasons for this are:

• credit card or bank account is blocked for your safety or the limit has been reached
  • expired transaction
  • changes made in your PayPal account, such as a new credit card or email address

Note: the transaction will be shown as “pending” until we have booked the money

Please check your PayPal account to resolve this and then advise how you wish to proceed by email or by calling on the number shown below. Payment by bank transfer or cash on delivery would also be possible."

I made sure that the purchase uses Paypal funds (which are available); there haven't been changes on the Paypal account; I haven't had problems purchasing things online before.

Any help?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.