Made a purchase online but don’t know if website is scam

MaribelSpickler
Contributor
Contributor

I Made a purchase online at singouse.com A sewing machine but I don’t know if this website is a scam. I saw that they have so low prices for singer sewing machines models just only today like 80% low price. I made a purchase but it didn’t show me when it was going to be shipped Or when it was going to be delivered. I saw that in my bank account was not charged yet. Do you think this website is legit? Or if it is a scam and they charge me without delivering to me, How can I report this if it’s a fraud? Would you help me find out if this website is a scam so they don’t charge me? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

Boogerfinder
Contributor
Contributor

My  first transaction occurred on 4/23 had to resubmit it with paypal twice!  here are some of the "user id s" that are using Paypal for fund receptions generated on the singhouse website

HALE LLC
Gonzalez LLC
Melvin LLC
White LLC
Magnigault LLC
Tyler LLC
Valkenaar LLC
Davis LLC 
bradley LLC
williamsLLC
Login to Me Too

Boogerfinder
Contributor
Contributor

YUP! it is a TOTAL scam!  on a positive note; the website is now flagged with a redirect warning that the website is a scam so hopefully no new folx will get snared by it? 

Not Positive enough for Ya?

Well I have recieved refunds for 2 of my 3 transactions on singouse.com 🙂 So there is HOPE ! 

Good Luck to ya'all hope there is refunds for everyone 🙂 

Login to Me Too

1965thunderkuss
Contributor
Contributor
I’m so technically delayed and I’m having trouble with the PayPal account. I made a purchase online and found out it’s a scam. I put in a request for help and it was denied. I believe I asked it incorrectly. Now I’m lost. Any help would you be greatly appreciated Thank you PR
Login to Me Too

1965thunderkuss
Contributor
Contributor
I also made an order online and now have learned that it is a scam. I have tried to report it but got a denial. I may have reported it to the wrong complaint section. I have so much trouble on this site and don’t know what to do next. Help please PR
Login to Me Too

drpme
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal seems to routinely deny any case where a tracking number shows delivery they won't admit that the tracking number is for a 2-oz paperface mask or a tacky plastic bead bracelet, not a heavy sewing machine. PayPal won't investigate when an investigation would reveal the discrepancy between what was send and what was ordered. We must keep bugging PayPal. They need to do the honest thing and investigate; then they must refund all of us who have ben scammed and push for removal of these crooks from e-commerce. By denying our claims, PayPal is ENABLING the crooks' scam. BTW, the website is out of Turkey, the business seems to e located in CA, and the paper masks are shipped from Beijing. This is an international crime ring that PayPal is enabling.

Login to Me Too

PEalfred
Contributor
Contributor

This is my biggest fear. That PayPal will absolutely not repay us even if we have evidence. Facebook is running these ads under multiple business names, with people sharing and tagging friends to push the scam. It's sick.

Login to Me Too

drpme
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the comment. I have now taken the info to my credit card company, which took full info and promised action. Obviously, the big banks have a stake in stopping these scams. We now know how corrupt Facebook really is--pushing conspiracy theories and scams to gullible viewers, with no ethical supervision from Zuckerberg and others. Advertisers are dropping Facebook, and many are deleting their accounts. Without responsibility, "social media" becomes a tool for the dishonest--hiding behind grandmas who share baby pictures.

Login to Me Too

drpme
Contributor
Contributor

When PayPal received my documentation, it replied that it wouldn't accept any info from me because I had contacted the credit card company (of course I did, because PayPal denied my case because of the "tracking number"). I knew that PayPal had become too big to function. Now I believe that PayPal just wants to sweep complaints under the carpet and keep funneling money to the scammers. If one person at PayPal would read through the stories on its own PayPal Community website, that person would know that the scam problem is real and is big. If PayPal expects me to go away, it's in for a surprise. Consumers must not stand for such corruption!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.