Made a purchase online but don’t know if website is scam

MaribelSpickler
Contributor
Contributor

I Made a purchase online at singouse.com A sewing machine but I don’t know if this website is a scam. I saw that they have so low prices for singer sewing machines models just only today like 80% low price. I made a purchase but it didn’t show me when it was going to be shipped Or when it was going to be delivered. I saw that in my bank account was not charged yet. Do you think this website is legit? Or if it is a scam and they charge me without delivering to me, How can I report this if it’s a fraud? Would you help me find out if this website is a scam so they don’t charge me? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

Boogerfinder
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it is most definitely a SCAM!  & unfortunately PayPal is "assisting" the organization with their fraud

https://reportscam.com/singousecom?page=1 this link is created by a few that have been scammed, so don't be to harsh with yourself for falling for it also. Attached are two photos (screen shots) of the website one is recent the other is a couple of weeks older- notice the increase of "sales"  The victim body count is getting kinda high 😞 5840 total5840 total2112 total2112 total

Login to Me Too

Ong_lor2015
Contributor
Contributor
Urgh, same here too. PAYPAL, help us out! Filed a claim already.
Login to Me Too

Boogerfinder
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is in on this scam (no proof just my opinion) <Removed>

Maybe the FBI? 

<Removed>

Login to Me Too

MaribelSpickler
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, PayPal Is investigating and I hope they will help to all of the people this scam fooled!!! Thank you for your help too!! All this messages contributed to see the truth!
Login to Me Too

Ong_lor2015
Contributor
Contributor
***Got my full refund after I filled a claim + provided screenshot of Singouse reputation on Google search + my order screenshots. Paypal favored on my side. There is hope everyone!
Login to Me Too

trnrjv

Same here...all of the above notations.  I've escalated my claim with PayPal today.  I will not give up!  

Login to Me Too

Boogerfinder
Contributor
Contributor

I am not givving up EITHER! But Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is PayPal doin?Show me the $$$Show me the $$$Hmmm- ?Hmmm- ?

Login to Me Too

drpme
Contributor
Contributor

I won't say PayPal is part of the scam, but PayPal is COMPLICIT in the scam by accepting payments to individuals who represent a fake company. File with ecommerce.gov. We must put these crooks out of business. The singouse.com website operates out of Turkey. When I received the paper face mask that generated a tracking number, I didn't connect it with the sewing machine order. Unfortunately, I tossed the package. PayPal has twice denied my claim because the tracking number, sent weeks before the supposed date of delivery, said "delivered."

Login to Me Too

1965thunderkuss
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t even figure this site out. It’s so frustrating. I have learned that the online business is a scam. Now I feel I’m dealing with a site that is impossible to navigate! Please would someone help me? Thank you PR
Login to Me Too

nevchrist
Contributor
Contributor

I have been fighting paypal for over a month to get a refund for $89.99 for a singer 4432 sewing machine, my bad I fell for this website, it is definitely a scam

https://reportscam.com/singousecom

They issue a tracking number and nothing shows up, we will see I ordered it 5/10 and requested a cancelation on 5/11 and immediately filed a dispute with paypal. They sent a tracking number immediately and it still has not arrived, paypal sided with them and now tell me I owe $89.99 for a machine that does not exist. I filed again on June 8 it is still not here

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.