Made a mistake emailing eBay and trying to do everything I can to help seller get money back

1Michaela13
Contributor
Contributor

I made a mistake and emailed eBay, starting a case, when I thought I was emailing my seller. I’m new and still trying to figure all this out. So, in the meantime my seller and I had worked our situation out, we were both happy, and I never even answered or spoke with eBay again until after what they did next. They keep pushing the case, so I call and explain I never intended to do I’m 110% behind and happy with the seller’s service and I wanted the issue dropped. So, case was cancelled. Had to call again when seller was still seeing and they said it was dropped. Few days later my seller contacts saying they issued the full refund anyways. So, I had to call three more times to explain same thing. At this point, the money is in my account. I want my seller to get their money back as well. We had worked out a percentage, partial payment arrangement, so how do I as a buyer do that? I haven’t been able to get back in touch with seller, so don’t have any PayPal info to send to, and I’m really not finding anything in help articles for my situation. Any help would greatly be appreciated!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi 1Michaela13 and welcome, 

I am sorry to hear what happened regarding a payment that you made. If you would like to repay your seller you should be able to locate their email address on the original payment. This will be visible in the details of your transaction. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.