Made a Purchase then seller sent a fake tracking number

dmarr35
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase and somehow he is able to create a fake tracking number it says it was delivered. In my case the tracking info says it was delivered days before I purchased it and paid for it.  here is the dispute I sent to Paypal it is still being decided the Problem is PayPal needs to give people who are being scammed a way to talk to a customer help person.

He is not only scamming but have found a way to fake tracking numbers should't that be mail fraud? There should be a faster way to report this type of person to limit the amount of people he could Scam!

he sent you this tracing number it is not legit it says delivered on April28 I just ordered it on May 4 look at the receipt I found out this is a Scam store here is his store https://www.emarplusk.com/ some hoe he found a way to steal tracing numbers and uses e bay info to sell items Please look into this no reply from e mails usps tracing that he told you 92612927005099010008094980 Order Date: Monday 04 May, 2020 Order Information - Orde[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]Qty. Products Total 1 ea. Proform iSeries 660 Crosstrainer Treadmill Motor Control Board Model Number PFTL $80.99 $80.99Sub-Total: $0.00Table Rate (Best Way): $80.99Total:

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Blazesky
Contributor
Contributor

i having same problem i bought an item for $70 10 days have past and noticed some-rt is not right with the seller.i then starting asking for a refund which is very hard too get from the seller and try saying the item is on its way soon i receive Tracking information because trusting the this so called supplier and my item was going too be on its way i cancelled my claim trusting the scammer,,after cancelling  my claim thinking my item was going to be on the way i receive an email,,saying we cancelled your item,,,with no refund receipt or refund information and now this scammer is not answering my emails,,,and also it does not help when pay pal does not answer you also i tried contacting pay pal over the phone cant get threw tried there message center i cant get threw and there claim rubbish is stupid when being scammed  and all it takes is to be able to be speck with an adviser from pay pal too get my claim on the go and get money back from this scammer 

and now pay pal are in favour of the scammer

Login to Me Too

trogalla
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried on multiple days and on multiple computers to submit update information about my claim. Every time I hit submit,, I get a "can't complete" message & asking me if I want to return to the resolution center. super frustrating!!!!!!!

Here is what I was trying to submit: I have checked the tracking number and it shows that the item is still in China at the airport. Has been since 29 April. Unless you have better evidence that this is the real item that I purchased and that it will be arriving soon, I want a full refund. As stated in original complaint, appears to be a scam and the tracking number only appears to be giving bogus information too.

How am I supposed to update my own ticket other than canceling the dispute, which I do NOT want to do?  Need to be able to communicate with a real customer service agent for paypal!!!

Login to Me Too

Blazesky
Contributor
Contributor

that my problem also i need to speck with an adviser 

Login to Me Too

dmarr35
Contributor
Contributor

I like Paypal but all I want is to be able to stop people like this as soon as possible they use the set Paypal time limit to scam as many people as they can  simply e mail the scammer sooner and give live support when you know you have been scammed in my case this guy figured out how to create a fake tracking using the USPS but the only reason I caught it so quick is it says I received it days before I purchased it a Live support would save them and future people from getting taken.   

Login to Me Too

Blazesky
Contributor
Contributor

Agree totally with you its wrong i have no way to contact PayPal and too open my claim so the scammer is laughing at the moment and im frustrated 

Login to Me Too

Easyascanbe311
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me... I reported him on scammer sites to shut him down... Also the USPS is aware of what's going on and they are using it to track him. I was so surprised by the fake tracking number
Login to Me Too

dmarr35
Contributor
Contributor

Again when Paypal is presented with a apparent scam the scam person knows how long they will take this guy now closed his site and I am still waiting for a decision they extended it another week and all they have to look at is his reply stating the fake tracking number I did report this guy to the USPS for them to hopefully look into how he faked a tracking number but again the tracking number he sent to Paypal as proof states it was delivered on April 28 when I did not purchase till May8 yet they are still deciding if it is a scam I am afraid his scam is if he gives a tracking number that says it was delivered even though it is obvious it is a fake one they will allow it!        

Login to Me Too

dmarr35
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal just decided in there favor they could not of looked at anything I lost all my respect for Paypal if they spent 1 minute looking into it they would discover I got SCAMED this guy could make a living off of scamming everyone and PAYPAL LETS THEM GET AWAY WITH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK OUT FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS INSTEAD THE SCAMMERS GET TO RIP US OFF 

Login to Me Too

Netty1266
Contributor
Contributor
I agree..paypal did the same to me, I'm so fustrated
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.