MY ACCOUNT UNFAIRLY LIMITED WITHOUT ANY GENUINE ISSUE

Ecl
Contributor
Contributor

Please help me dear all the respected community members. It's my corporate PayPal account enclosed with all the legal documents and i did not do any violation of the PayPal policies still my account is limited again. I am not able to understand why PayPal is doing so. if they have any question regarding my payments, they should ask me for that because i can easily give them all my transactions details like from where these transactions have been generated and for what the payment has been made. As you may know i deal in the services(digital arts and animations) and for that i send invoices and some of my clients pay me directly but me as well as my clients clearly mention that the payment is made for this services provided or for advance payment.
So, kindly go through my account and check where you have been mistaken and resolve my account's limitation because I am facing a lot of problems in receiving my payments.
Last but not the least, ask me whatever you want to ask like, any proof, any transaction's detail any inquiry, I will definitely make you satisfy from all the things genuinely but please make my account resolved from limitations. It would be a favor to me. Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

duplicate thread.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.