MY ACCOUNT ON PAYPAL HAS BEEN CLOSED BUY A EBAY MISTAKE .

JIM102
Contributor
Contributor

MY ACCOUNT ON PAYPAL HAS BEEN CLOSED BUY A EBAY MISTAKE . I HAVE SENT PAYPAY THE EMAIL FROM EBAY TO OPEN MY ACCOUNT

A COPY 

RE: Your account will be reinstated, please read this emali before taking a survey SR# 1-244883103626

Hello James,

Thank you for writing to eBay Customer Support regarding PayPal not helping you in reinstating your PayPal account.

James, I do understand your point here however, we do not have access to your PayPal account so that we can help you. Your eBay account is in good standing.

For reinstating your PayPal account, you need to get in touch with them. If they still deny your request, you may please copy that email and send that email to us. We will escalate this matter from our end to our superior. You may access below link to contact PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/contact-us

Thank you for choosing eBay!

Kind regards,

<removed>

eBay Customer Support.

[THREAD ID: 1-34NEGC9U]

Sent: 1/28/2020 11:09:22 AM
To:
CC:
Subject: Your account will be reinstated, please read this emali before taking a survey SR# 1-244883103626

dear ebay i have sent them all the emails ebay have sent me last weeks ones this weeks ones and the ones today and they still have not open my account and saying it may be closed for 180 more days were i cant buy and sell on ebay i cant even returnt bits i have got from ebay that are not as listed because my paypal is closed and this all start with a mistake & i am not getting any help with paypal i have called them so many times . the only money i have coming in was the small pennies from my ebay page. and for over 2 weeks i have had no money for food pay any bills and i buy some bits i like to return because i don't have the pennies to pay for them . and cant do that all because off the mistake when my ebay account was stopped . i am at my wits end and dont no what to do .

Previous message follows
-------------------------

Your account will be reinstated, please read this emali before taking a survey SR# 1-244883103626

Hello James,

Thank you for writing eBay with regard to reinstating your PayPal account.

I can understand your point that PayPal is not helping you in reinstating your account and asking you to contact eBay to help them. Please be assured, I will assist you further with this.

As they are not helping you in this matter, you may please send an email to them and this email confirming, eBay is unable to help in this matter.

If they still deny your request, you may please copy that email and send that email to us. We will escalate this matter from our end to our superior. You may access below link to contact PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/contact-us

James, I appreciate the opportunity to have helped you with this information.

Kind regards,

<removed> A

eBay Customer Support

[THREAD ID: 1-34N9OODT]

Sent: 1/28/2020 9:58:29 AM
To:
CC:
Subject: RE: Re: Restriction removed SR# 1-244883103626

I HAVE SENT PAYPAL MESSAGE AMD EMAILS EACH DAY AND MY PAYPAL IS STILL CLOSED 

PLEASE CAn any body help me  ?? i beg you my palpay is my life the way i bank . shop i live in a small village and it my life 

with deep thanks any help x x x james 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JIM102 

Sorry but we can't assist you in the User to user help forums with this. This has to be handled through customer service. You need to call PayPal and speak with someone:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Call early and during regular business hours local UK time.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (UK): https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK

Twitter (UK): @paypalUK 

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

I don't know why eBay doesn't just escalate this to a higher level rep/superior.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

JIM102
Contributor
Contributor
dear paypal i have read the email you have sent me i have not at any time gone against paypal rules . my account got restricted on ebay on a mistake  ebay have open my account and sent me this email and said i need to forward it to you . i have called paypal so many times and sent many messages to you . please all paypal keep sending the same reply it a copy off the same message . about paypal rules  . that i have read and dont list . please just say what i need to do to have my paypal account open again .  please help . i am having a breakdown . i lost my wife 12 years ago . and been to see my doctor and said i am not sleeping  .eating  because off this problem .

my paypal pays for my food  my dogs food and my life  i live in a small village in north norfolk . i am disables lost sight in my right eye years ago and the only small money i have coming in is . money i get from my paypal account when i sell bits on ebay 

i just need my life back  please paypal . 

help me 

dear and please don't just send a repeat off message send me details on what needs to be done . to open my account with paypal . and please contact ebay . they have said sorry to me over the phone and sent many emails saying no problem with my account 

james quinn 

a copy off the email i got from ebay there is no problem with ebay and they say my paypal should be open . 

RE: Your account will be reinstated,

He

llo James,

Thank you for writing back to eBay with regard to PayPal customer support not helping.

I am sorry to hear that PayPal customer support is not responding towards this issue. However, please allow me to inform you that as eBay and PayPal are different entities it is the PayPal who can help you on this issue. As PayPal is not replying to your email, I would request you to get in touch with Phone support to get better assistance.

Login to Me Too

JIM102
Contributor
Contributor

i have called paypal so many times sent them so many emails to loads off email address i have been given and get the same message back . and called paypal so many times  then get a emails address to right two the same one im getting no help from . i also called ebay so many time and got a email  from them they said send to paypal and it should be ok and they will open my account because is was just a ebay mistake and ebay sad sorry and opened my account and sent a email to meto say this  but my paypal is still closed 

and im a my lost end 

dear paypal i have read the email you have sent me i have not at any time gone against paypal rules . my account got restricted on ebay on a mistake  ebay have open my account and sent me this email and said i need to forward it to you . i have called paypal so many times and sent many messages to you . please all paypal keep sending the same reply it a copy off the same message . about paypal rules  . that i have read and dont list . please just say what i need to do to have my paypal account open again .  please help . i am having a breakdown . i lost my wife 12 years ago . and been to see my doctor and said i am not sleeping  .eating  because off this problem .

my paypal pays for my food  my dogs food and my life  i live in a small village in north norfolk . i am disables lost sight in my right eye years ago and the only small money i have coming in is . money i get from my paypal account when i sell bits on ebay 

i just need my life back  please paypal . 

help me 

dear and please don't just send a repeat off message send me details on what needs to be done . to open my account with paypal . and please contact ebay . they have said sorry to me over the phone and sent many emails saying no problem with my account 

james quinn 

a copy off the email i got from ebay there is no problem with ebay and they say my paypal should be open . 

RE: Your account will be reinstated,

He

llo James,

Thank you for writing back to eBay with regard to PayPal customer support not helping.

I am sorry to hear that PayPal customer support is not responding towards this issue. However, please allow me to inform you that as eBay and PayPal are different entities it is the PayPal who can help you on this issue. As PayPal is not replying to your email, I would request you to get in touch with Phone support to get better assistance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.