MANY unauthorized charges

Alreinert
Contributor
Contributor

Unauthorized charges KEEP deducting from my account and having to keep disputing.  There are NOW
17 $75 CHARGES (have been credited for 12 $75 and 2 $10)

1 $69.87;

1 $5.13

(5 $75 are refund reversal to Paypal, 1 $69.87 and 1 $5.13) showing I OWE $444.87 And paypal is NOT letting me dispute the refund reversals and there is NO ONE TO SPEAK WITH. 

any suggestions???

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Alreinert,

Welcome to our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear you're running into unauthorized activity on your PayPal account. I can certainly understand how concerning that must be. First I'd recommend taking a look at your Billing Agreements to update or cancel any outdated subscriptions. Then I'd recommend changing your password and security questions. Finally, I'd recommend reporting the activity through our Resolution Center

If you're still running into issues after that, you can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Alreinert,

Welcome to our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear you're running into unauthorized activity on your PayPal account. I can certainly understand how concerning that must be. First I'd recommend taking a look at your Billing Agreements to update or cancel any outdated subscriptions. Then I'd recommend changing your password and security questions. Finally, I'd recommend reporting the activity through our Resolution Center

If you're still running into issues after that, you can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

gbdorn
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted customer support to get charges that are not mine and and most of the charges were refunded except One.I messaged many times and on one is helping.I also had to remove my bank and I can not link my new bank account and again no one is helping.Paypal use to be great but You can not talk to any one when you call and you can not chat with a real person .Customer service is non existent

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.