Luxypun

ngreeb
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone dealt with a company called Luxypun?

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

Superdave12
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck to you  

i haven’t heard anything from PayPal. They sent a email saying they wouldn’t release money until item was shipped. Luxypun hacked my eBay account and gave them a tracking number from a purchase made 11 days before. PayPal never checked the tracking number and released the money to them anyway. 

Login to Me Too

This company took money out of my account for a 3 in 1 appliance and i never received anything from them. They are a scam
Login to Me Too

Superdave12
Contributor
Contributor

Total scam. The real problem is PayPal didn’t check the fraudulent tracking number that was used on a purchase 11 days before and released money to them I’m out money for the purchase and PayPal fees.

Login to Me Too

Strickler2
New Community Member

PayPal is part of these scams in my opinion. They fight hard for them while making scammed customers feel like the criminal. Go straight to your financial institutions for a refund because PayPal isn’t going to do anything. This is why a lot of venders no longer will take payment via PayPal because they are on the scammers side.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.