#Luvyle#OrdersInternational

ResourcefulMary
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand how PayPal can allow this vendor to operate on their site.  There are SO many complaints about this company ripping off consumers.

I ordered 2 blouses from them; waited over a month to get them.  Both came damaged and not the correct size.  They are unwearable.  I have spent hours trying to get their return information and a full credit on PayPal.  The company is refusing to take back their pathetic sub-standard products and stated they will charge me to re-order these two shirts.   Anyone in their right mind wouldn't order anything from them after this horrible experience I have had.

Their website states they ship within 24-hours.  Not true.  I ordered 2 small blouses~~one came 2 inches narrower than the other and wouldn't fit a child. The other had stitching that was coming apart on all the edges.  How can they provide products like this and not be responsible for taking them back or providing a refund?

PayPal should not allow this company to use their service.  There are so many outstanding complaints from customers, and the company just keeps the money.  This should be illegal.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ResourcefulMary 

Try and enforce that in China or Asia somewere.

Best to not buy from them in the first place.

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.