Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@intangibilism 

Do a search of this forum for that company for your answer !!! 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SLS88
Contributor
Contributor
Do not purchase from Orderplus or Biufancy. I ordered 3 items and received one and it was not as described on the website. They never respond to emails and the other 2 items never arrived. I have lost US$84+. PayPal needs to assist your customers. I have read through the posting here on Orderplus how they have scam innocent people and you are assisting. Any disputes in the resolution centre should be able to be extended when the 20 days is up. We try to resolve the issue with the seller but at the end PayPal closed the dispute as the 20 days was up with no opportunity to extend the dispute until the refund was received. PayPal, we as customers should be able to reopen the dispute if it has not been resolved. PayPal please take some action.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SLS88 

You don't have to wait 20 days, you can escalate a dispute to a claim whenever you want to but you must do so before it times out at 20 days.

IF you still work it out with the seller but paypal has refunded you then you can always pay again but you can't force a seller to send any missing items once you have had the dispute timed out.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cannella
Contributor
Contributor
Luvyle is the worst company to shop online. Is base on China or Korea. Company address says in California but don’t believed it. I bought $140.00 in merchandise approximate On 05/24 and received 2/3 of the order. I kept one item, 3 items returned to them and received the refund via PayPal and 6 items never received, Do to failure delivery, and they have the merchandise on hand. Every day Since 08/13, I am requesting a refund and no serious respond from them, only apologizing for this issue. I have 100 email back and forward, and the only email that I received is apologizing. I try to go Get the refund thru pay pal and pay pal didn’t help me either, even showing emails and proof of everything. Pay Pal shouldn’t have this company in there system. Seeing a lot of customer Dissatisfied and having the same problem and dispute. The respond from Luvyle was to give me an offer of $40.00 when I pay $86.00 more or less for the 6 items. Luvyle my order number is # 421166, if you want to help and give me my refund, but don’t give more apologies , I want action on your part because I will express my opinion and review in any website that I can. After my post in another website a received an email inmediately from them. Taking the issue as an emergency. Today is 11/14, 17 days after my online posting and I received the same respond apologizing. For new customer that want to buy in Luvyle don’t waste your time, do a research and buy clothes in US or your home country. I hope this story help!
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cannella 

This is user to user forums. Nothing anyone can do here to fix this. You must file Significantly Not As Described dispute and if you can not resolve it with the merchant, escalate to PayPal claim, and PayPal will step in and make a ruling. Provide return tracking number as proof of delivery to get refund of what you paid. PayPal will not force seller to give partial refund, you must return what you received to get refund if your order was missing items. If you keep the situation simple, the outcome will be simple. Return what you received and get refund of what you paid but you kept one item and then seller offering partial refund, etc, etc, too much headache now. PayPal as third party, put in a difficult place to help. They can't go into the seller's account and deduct a partial refund that you prefer.

On the other hand, did you pay with credit card? File a dispute on the transaction with them instead.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

bee68

Hi

I am at my wits end. I'm trying to find out the refund process for the above site. I have been all around the houses. Can anyone please help. I am a pensioner and cannot afford to lose this money?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bee68 

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/ORDERPLUS-INTERNATIONAL-LIMITED/td-p/19...

Locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" and choose this option:

I received an item that's significantly not as described  

The product or service was significantly not as described in your order. 

You're not entitled to return shipping costs through the dispute but PayPal has their return refund program:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

bee68

Sorry I haven't returned them yet. Please advise email address or postal address Thanks

Login to Me Too

bee68

Sorry should have said I need email or postal address for Orderplus Int

Login to Me Too

paswein
Contributor
Contributor

They do sent completely different Jacket with extremely cheap quality. Emails and contact formulas on the website are corrupt and there is no send back option or address! Fraud!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.