Lousy resolution center

Mislis
Contributor
Contributor

Why does it take so long to get a refund of money for an item not only never received, but never really intended to send to begin with. Crooks in Hong Kong have my money and all I have is PayPal pushing the resolution date back each day. It's utter **bleep**!!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DebiOh
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased items in December received one and not the other two, it took months to get PayPal to do anything because they were "waiting on seller" whom did not reply.  then gave me a deadline to reply and without any further communication closed my case.  I'm out $72.98 and PayPal won't help or reopen. they did offer me to return the one item I received, which would have costs me $75 and then fill out forms for refund for shipping which made no sense to me because they said no refund anyway so why would I trust them to refund me shipping.  

resolution stunk, and i could never get anyone on chat and no way to call anyone.  they sided with seller without my consent.  

Login to Me Too

Mislis
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I don't take getting ROBBED lightly and I will make a huge stink if I don't get my money back! On their HELP page it states that resolutions take 30 days, but most get resolved in 14 days!!!! That's hysterical! I had trust in PayPal until now. If I ever get my money back, I will never ever use PayPal again. They have lost my trust and my business!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.