Lost my Money

Gypsophila72
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a piano through PayPal when it arrived it did not work. I spoke to your customer service. they said I did not have to provide tracking details, Because the item I purchased was from china, and the shipping to return it was more then I payed for the item. When I made the purchase it looked like they were located in the united stats when I went to send it back It turned out they wanted it shipped back to china. So PayPal Instead they asked for a letter from a professional stating that it did not work. So I went through the trouble of bringing it in to a music shop to have it looked at. The gave me a statement saying it did not work. I submitted it to PayPal and they still denied my case. I lost all my money.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gypsophila72 

Appeal........

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gypsophila72
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your response. I did all of the above. Called several times, explained that the shipping was 3 times what I payed for the item. I did the appeal. They insisted on me sending it back. Then one of the agents on the phone said I could bring it in to have it looked at. Get a written receipt saying it didn't work and send it to them. I did this. Emailed it and I still lost all the money.  I will never use PayPal again.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.