Lost case received no products. What should I do?

Victory4738
Contributor
Contributor
Seeking for help where I never received the products, lost paypal cases for refund and no response from the seller. Any suggestions that will make me grab at least the products??
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Victory4738 

How did you lose case? You filed unauthorized transaction case? Or Item Not Received case and the seller provided tracking info to Paypal but its either delivered and stolen from your location or is fake and was delivered to a nearby address?

If package was delivered but stolen from your location, then the seller is not responsible for the security of your location and file an insurance claim if insurance was paid for.

If you filed unauthorized, please contact customer service to change your case to Item Not Received.

If seller provided tracking info to PayPal, and closed the case on you, you'll need to get this tracking info somehow (from PayPal or the seller) and find out what happened to your package from your post office or courier. If seller sent something to a nearby address, you'll need this in writing officially and appear the case by contacting PayPal.

You can also instead, open a case through your credit card, if that is how you paid.

Please contact customer service for assistance:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (CA): https://www.facebook.com/PaypalCanada/

Twitter (CA): @AskPayPalCA

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Victory4738 

How did you lose case? You filed unauthorized transaction case? Or Item Not Received case and the seller provided tracking info to Paypal but its either delivered and stolen from your location or is fake and was delivered to a nearby address?

If package was delivered but stolen from your location, then the seller is not responsible for the security of your location and file an insurance claim if insurance was paid for.

If you filed unauthorized, please contact customer service to change your case to Item Not Received.

If seller provided tracking info to PayPal, and closed the case on you, you'll need to get this tracking info somehow (from PayPal or the seller) and find out what happened to your package from your post office or courier. If seller sent something to a nearby address, you'll need this in writing officially and appear the case by contacting PayPal.

You can also instead, open a case through your credit card, if that is how you paid.

Please contact customer service for assistance:

1. Log on.
  2. Click HELP at the top menu.
  3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US.
  4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (CA): https://www.facebook.com/PaypalCanada/

Twitter (CA): @AskPayPalCA

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Victory4738
Contributor
Contributor
Hi thanks for your help and it's my first time doing this so maybe I was wrong but I opened the case with refund credit because seller had not response when I tried to reach out for like couple weeks after payment is processed but they finally responded the product was out of stock hence could not shipped but they asked me to be patient but I asked the refund but no response after that. So no tracking number available and I have no idea if they at least shipped the products. This happened after I opened the case which I also paid extra for express shipping. Now I might need to change my claim as item not received. Do you happened to know how may I change my claim as item not received? Or any better solution to get the problem solved? Thank you for your help again.
Login to Me Too

Dlriz
Contributor
Contributor

I never got my products, Only one crappy shirt that was nothing like the picture, Paypal said for me to send all the products I ordered back to the seller, There was 3 sweater coats and one hoodie which I was still waiting for, so I gave the shirt away because it was soo small and cheap. I had some correspondence between the seller and I which Palpal erased and then denied my claim. They said I failed to follow their directions. I was still waiting for the order, how can I send back what I did not receive? After calling Paypal & explaining, they would not budge or let me have an appeal. They would not even give me sellers contact info. I was ripped off for over 100.00. The seller is in China, I tried to contact my bank they denied because it was too long ago. That is what I get for waiting patiently for my order, this company has ads on Facebook, beautiful clothes, and always under many different names. I am **bleep** now. Now I use Amazon Pay or my credit cards to pay for stuff I order online, I hardly use Paypal anyomore just when they are the only option, I hate them now. All I can do is every time I see an ad on Facebook from them Chinese **bleep**, I warn people on how they ripped me off, I suppose I took care of lots of prospective **bleep**for them. Everyone says thanks for the warning. I lost many customers for them & I am glad. If they were local I would go & give them over one hundred dollar worth of a beating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.