Lost a did not recieve package & the appeal

calico5kid
Contributor
Contributor

They keep telling me that the proof of receiving and tracking a package that millions of customers go buy is not good enough when a seller needs to use it as proof. They asked for the stamped type of proof and I delivered that, after I lost the first round I appealed and they asked for information that would be new to them. Well, I gave them as much information that their machine would allow me to, including a trans script of the customer & I talking on eBay where he's FLAT OUT admitting that he received one half of the shipment. For some ungodly reason, the tracking proof that millions of customers use and his the buyers flat out admittance of receiving half of the package isn't good enough, they go ahead and give all my money to them. I have another case open right now with the seller about the same half that was not delivered, he also sent me the physically stamped picture to present as proof of package sent "I'm Drop-shipping". Having this much proof that it was sent and one half delivered, makes me think this is rigged somehow. There is a third part to this missing monkey, an unpaid invoice that I have sent out hoping to recover some of the money I lost when eBay gave a full refund to the customer of the person I thought was using slander and accusing me of fraud because PayPal held their money for 30 days / a lot of good that did, it only made them mad when I explained this to the two customers "Real helpful". I received an email from the invoice customer telling me that she was at work and unaware of the charge on her account "FRUAD" and there is no way for me to use this proof or information to get some of the money that eBay refunded through PayPal / package was at her door like in two days after the refund happened and I have tracking proof of this, clearly the package was sent on time and everything.  Frankly, I fill I was scammed by these people because it was right when the virus hit, and their eBay worlds seem so fake and constructed, it seemed like an attack. Since then I have received refunds for all the other orders from aliexpress and have given them to the right persons. What can I do about this? Any of it!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.