Lost PayPal Funds and rejected payments

temp20180920
New Community Member

PayPal is only recoverable by email address or phone number. I forgot my PayPal email account and phone at the time I created it 10 years ago. I have been selling and using PayPal apparentl. For my online store. However now I find I cannot receive payments from customers because of another paypal account. I lost All held cash value in my PayPal and they will not release it despite SSN security question, bank account match, birth certificate ID of account owner. So you need to be proactive to not lose access information or all funds will be lost. So treat PayPal justly by keeping minimum balances in your accounts and not let them use your deserved interest or steal your money by some recall event, which I bet they have a clause returns your cash value to PayPal ownership after x number of years of non access or they will charge fees for non access to get it. I just thought PayPal was better than bitcoin. Deep web query of my PayPal credentials begins thanks PayPal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.