Loosing Trust in Paypal buyer protection !

Ngan9999
Contributor
Contributor

During November, I bought a drone Online, super cheap $300 Aud for a $1200 Aud value ! And when i receive it, it is just a cheap Chinese drone, not even worth $40.00. I put a dispute with Photo of the cheap item and the parcel.

The case is very clear, just a scam chinese seller want to be smart , but the way Paypal handling the case make me worry ! They just send me a reply from that cheating seller ,he wants to prove that he did send the parcel to me, yes i admit that he did send, but he only send rubbish.

Now, I am still waiting !

As i have just lost an other dispute for a DOA item ( please see LOOSING TRUST IN PAYPAL SYSTEM !) , So I start to worry a bout this Case !

FRom now on I do not have any trust while using Paypal any more, I do not shop with confident like i do in 15 years ! 

While buying something online ,I have no more protection !

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ngan9999 

Super cheap + China = tat.

Did you open a dispute for non receipt OR not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ngan9999
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, i did lodge a dispute and i am waiting for paypal decision. The buyer supply proof of tracking postage, but what for ? I did not say that i receive no parcel, i just receive a rubbish item unstead of the good stuff that i pay for.
Login to Me Too

Cdchin
Contributor
Contributor

As stated, PayPal protection is the same garbage as you received - especially when shipping return to China. Buyer beware, PayPal is not your protection!

Login to Me Too

Pinel
New Community Member
I'm beginning to lose trust as well. Is anyone really reviewing our case or is it a robot doing it? I do not want just a computer answering between the seller and me! I want someone to review exactly what I claim: that I paid for something that I didn't got at all!!! How hard is for Paypal to see a fraud webpage, a bad and liar seller?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.