Long delayed funds

SouredMopwater
New Community Member

Why dose Paypal always side with the buyer? several times I have shipped merchandise to buyer and before it reaches them, they file a complaint stating they haven't recieved the merchandise!.. then usually demands a refund and keeps the merchandise too! I'm out my merchandise, the shipping charges, and buyer has put a bad mark on me, Paypal slaps fees and charges against my account making me have even more negitive balance! I for one have had it with Paypals policies and can no longer stay in business using Paypal for funds transfers..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SouredMopwater 

Buyers do not normally raise dispute until at least a week post payment (minimum often a few weeks) then they leave it at a dispute for about another week and then once escalated to a claim it takes at least another 10 days before paypal reviews it (more for international sales or at the moment due to being busy due to covid).

So that gives you at least 3 weeks to get an item to a buyer and you can't do it in that time?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.