Long Term Payments? Disputes, Cases, & Scams?

DJM_001
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I had recently received some news that I was being scammed from a commissioner that I was buying from. Everything was paid for, but in separate transactions. I had paid through the Goods/Services option so that I could receive buyer protection. For a while, I was able to get into contact with this individual, but soon after I did not receive anything. This individual, from what I just found out, was caught scamming many others, and then stopping contact with them. I had also just recently read a few minutes ago, that after some time our cases will automatically be closed. I just opened a PayPal Dispute to try to receive a full refund, but it says that the "case is closed." What should I do? I can no longer get into contact with this individual, and I would like a refund for my money. In total, it was for $590.00 USD. I could really use my money back, and have this finished for good.

I am hoping that the "buyer protection" is still available for these transactions, as I have them as separate ones. I opened a PayPal Dispute on the transaction that I had paid the most on. I will appreciate any sort of help! 

Transactions were from: March 3, of 2017 to April 4, 2017. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.