London meichi co ltd

adey_007
Contributor
Contributor
Complete Scam, these people are thieves and paypal needs to arrest these **bleep** and throw them in the gutters
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

evans31
Contributor
Contributor
You need to raise a dispute on the original transaction through the resolution centre. I'm now at the stage of having had to post the item back to China at cost of £10 which I hope to get back. Once tracked parcel is received PayPal with refund original purchase. when you raise dispute include as much info as you can including pictures if you can of what you thought you were buying and what was actually received. Don't accept partial refund from seller if its offered. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

Jpsiegelnj
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah I just want paypal to either give me my money back or stop allowing them to take others money - one or the other, but preferably both. 

Login to Me Too

adey_007
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal refunded me on Saturday. I believe you should receive a refund too
Login to Me Too

Mrknowldge
New Community Member
I also purchased what were two wat he’s what I received was completely different from products ordered it was like I ordered a Ferrari online and received a Pontiac fiero that had been in an accident !! (I’m a previous fiero owner ) so no offense to any fiero owners. This is ridiculous I’ve opened a dispute and investigation with PayPal and they need to dissociate themselves from this scam company. If I don’t get my money back I will be forced to close PayPal account that I’ve had for over 20 years! Over principal.
Login to Me Too

adey_007
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal may go bankrupt by supporting scammers like London Meichi Co Ltd, I'm pretty sure this fraudsters can be traced and prosecuted for their theiving actions. It's absolutely disgusting how such people live to scam hard working people and manage to get away with it. I hope they get caught soon and I do hope you get your refund. I received a refund from paypal.
Login to Me Too

yunger
Contributor
Contributor
How did you report theft ? I got scammed by them too for 105.00
Login to Me Too

evans31
Contributor
Contributor

I've been scammed by London Meichi too. Thought I was buying a gorgeous gold tassled bodycon dress I saw in a facebook video posted by them. What arrived was cheap Xmas tinsel sewn to a shapeless white lining fabric. Utter tat. Complete scam. Surprise surprise, no sign of them on facebook. Post I liked and was tagged in has disappeared, and no paperwork or delivery note with the parcel. Now trying to get a refund through Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Jpsiegelnj
Contributor
Contributor
I did not get my money back. They had me report them to the FBI
Login to Me Too

Gin95vers
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal sent me email wanting me to report this scam .I couldn't understand that ..I was to go to the Police ? ? 

Login to Me Too

yunger
Contributor
Contributor
How did you get this resolved with PayPal ? I got scammed for 105.00 from this company ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.