London Meichi

Nalviento
New Community Member

I asked a gimball but i received a stick selphie (is it funny?) and I must return to... China. So, I must pay 50 euros for return a 5 euros item... 

But really, now I caan not return because the transport company ask me a phone number but London Meichi doesn't give me, his wepage is down and Paypal doesnt have any... So, I can not. 

Also, they sended this item from Madrid not from China, but I must send it to China... 

Anyone have London Meichi's phone? Any solution?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nalviento 

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country.

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction .....
https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/what-is-return-shipping-on-us-and-how-do-i-activate-it-fa... (you need to select the option for your country first).

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jpsiegelnj
Contributor
Contributor

I had asked paypal to step in before my items were send. I started a dispute before items were shipped. They had a chance to help but did nothing. Now I have the wrong item which is damaged and paypal it making it out like it's my fault. This has been going on for almost two months. I would agree with your buyer beware warning, but had I put it on my amex I would have a refund. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jpsiegelnj 

Sadly you can only open a dispute for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described with paypal.

So opening a dispute before the item was shipped because you changed your mind is not something covered by buyer protection.

If you funded your paypal payment via a credit card (a must in my opinion) then contact them for help with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jpsiegelnj
Contributor
Contributor
I agree with you, but my purpose of the dispute is not because I changed my mind, it was because they are scamming people and the system. I was trying to alert PayPal to stop allowing people to get scammed.
Login to Me Too

Gin95vers
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 4 beautiful Garden Flickering solar torches USD 36 ..After months of mails to London Meichi I received two small **bleep** in light bulbs nothing in relation to Garden Touchers or the price 

I sent numerious mails to  London  Meichi No reply after three weeks I got in touch with PayPal .I sent them ALL the information they required Including Photographs of Item I bought a few paid for And Item I received..

Paypal mailed me a number of times asking for the information I had already sent ..Numerious times this happened

I rang PayPal ( it took me weeks to get a reply on the phone) I spoke to a man explained the situation to him..He said he would take note of my call..

I heard nothing from PayPal After some weeks I decided to let it drop because it was getting TOO stressful

I rang PayPal to explain The Reason for this decision.. I was speaking to a lady I explained all of the above to her..She said she would talk to her Supervisor .After ten minutes she returned She said I would get a " Refund" through my bank..I got in touch with my Bank Sent all information photographs  and covering letter .When I got no reply from the Bank I rang and was informed I had to return the bulbs to this company AT MY COST Otherwise they could not refund me ..

I explained " on inquiry To Return the Bulbs The Cost was " almost the same to return wrong item as the cost I paid for the correct item""

So I received NO refund after all this communication with PayPal and my Bank..

In "good faith" having great confidence in using the Internet to shop Where I See The PayPal logo ..I have lost confidence in PayPal..I was not at all happy with their Response I'm not Happy until I get my Money Refunded ..

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.