London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

grayfarrow
New Community Member

Stupidly I have fallen foul of a scam . I purchased a great looking METAL remote control tank, it looked huge with a guy riding on it. What eventually turned up was a tiny plastic RC tank, nothing like advertised.

Anyone else suffered at the hands of these con artists ?

Login to Me Too
81 REPLIES 81

Aburk9
I don’t understand how so many of us have been ripped off and PayPal is still allowing them to use this as a way to take her money. I mean they made such a good advertising and then all you get is a cheap little two dollar plastic toy there’s nothing we can do about it
Login to Me Too

Gricey1978
New Community Member
I too have been scammed by these robbing txxts!! Took my £40 for a fake Halloween mask that I could have got from my local corner shop for £3!! Con men, scammers, day light robbery!! Keep away from them!! All encouraged by Facebook and PayPal!! Claim was refused due to, and wait for this!! Item was not significantly different!! Haha, what a joke!! I was sold a professional looking £40 mask, looked like the real thing! I got a mask that looked like I just made it with blue tack!! Come on PayPal, get your act together otherwise you will be a customer down! And looking at all these post it will be a significant amount more if you don’t sort it out!! Sales of goods act 1979 people is what we need to quote!! They have a right to refund if the product is not as described !! Lee Grice
Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
Ring PayPal directly as it fraudulent you will get you money back as this company/scammers are well known to them now. Good luck lee
Login to Me Too

SJL1
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a table lamp only to receive a broken night light. Emailed the company several times and even sent pictures of what I received. They apologized and offered a ridiculous solution so I escalated this to PayPal only to have it seemed because this company old PayPal they had the tracking number to show it was delivered.  Aren't the company a nasty gram and PayPal telling them the company lied.

Login to Me Too

RichUncleSkelly
Contributor
Contributor

I have now found out about these guys and being deceived. My wife found stuff she wanted for Christmas so I ordered.  I should have done my research first.  Now their "Fancy Nora" site is down and, although I have filed my claims with PayPal and am waiting for them to be resolved, I found out from a PayPal customer service rep that they sent THEM, not me, tracking numbers for items.  Now the site is down.  I hope PayPal resolves this in my favour because it's Christmas money down the drain and I'm waiting to hopefully have it back in my account so I can buy presents!!!

Login to Me Too

Gestator

Paypal can't react with this post and refund buyer, I can't understand.

Login to Me Too

RichUncleSkelly
Contributor
Contributor

I actually got denied by PayPal yesterday out of all days. I'm appealing.

Login to Me Too

AECmac
Contributor
Contributor

a flame garden light. got a box of **bleep** in bulbs. Will tell their manager the advert wording was incorrect. Eventually got 20% back, lost the return postage. paypal case (a new one) the goods were largely as described therefore found in sellers favour. Already lost another for a 2 robot vac cleaners. Same reasoning.Back to ebay and credit card & 90% finished with China

Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
Facebook should be held accountable for the scammers there’s too many of them now I’ve got a funny feeling you’re all the same company actually.
Login to Me Too

loloc

Opened my dispute a moment ago. You know that kefu had sent me an email couple months back saying production issues would delay shipping till next summer! Sure am glad I found this community.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.