cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

New Community Member

London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

Stupidly I have fallen foul of a scam . I purchased a great looking METAL remote control tank, it looked huge with a guy riding on it. What eventually turned up was a tiny plastic RC tank, nothing like advertised.

Anyone else suffered at the hands of these con artists ?

21 REPLIES 21
Contributor

Re: London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

Me the same I ordered a mask paid VIP postage and got nothing. Opening a dispute with PayPal Can’t believe I fooled for it I’m normally good at spotting these **bleep**! Web Wes very good, but now I’ve done some digging there just scammers. Karma is a **bleep** look over your shoulder!! Your time is running out.
New Community Member

It looks like opening a dispute with PayPal doesn’t help resolve the issue. They’ve denied my claim. I guess Pay Pal does business with scam companies. I’ll try again to resolve this. After which I will no longer use Pay Pal to conduct payments. It’s not a safe and “secure” platform as I once considered it to be!
Contributor

You have 180 to claim refund. Plus if you paid via visa then your covered there to. It’s face book that should be responsible for fake adds!! Try it. And good luck.
Contributor

Yup I’ve been fooled by them normally so good at spotting the bad egg but this time I purchased a nightmare before Christmas lamp and 4/5 weeks later received a broken cat lamp the size of my palm now reported to PayPal for a refund I showed photos as well and I’m the one who has to send it back with proof of postage and tracking to bloody China!!!!! For a refund otherwise I won’t get a refund at all common pay pal they are a scammer more than one of us how is this fair? I thought we used PayPal to protect us 

New Community Member

I'm having the same issue as we speak. I bought my husband what was supposed to be this awesome plane 50 bucks later havent got it and am fighting for a refund I dont want or need it an it will be a plastic piece of crap on sure!
Contributor

This company are scammers they need to be stopped. Please send link to the police as the fraud department are looking into them. Thanks
New Community Member

Iv just been scammed by them as well. Send me info on who to contact with the police....
New Community Member

I bought what I am pretty sure is the same plane. Video showed him stepping on it, dunking it under the water and then flying it.. I recieved a plane in the mail a week or so ago and it was not at all that plane. Was a super cheap, tiny little jet. Something worse than what Walmart would even sell. Terrible, in the process of trying to get a refund now, but it seems from reading other posts, its probably unlikely. 

I too fell for this. Anyone filed a PayPal dispute? If so, was it found in your favor?