Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

Contributor

Re: London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

This has been the email that I have been getting messages from <removed>

Contributor

I just received a reply from PayPal stating my case has been closed in my favor and my money would be returned. They were unable to contact this company in any way. Good luck to all those who have been scammed by this company and opened a case with PayPal. I thank PayPal for their prompt help in this matter.
Contributor

Fantastic news for you. I’m glad I opened this chat now. Good luck to everyone who’s making a claim to.
Contributor

Good news all I’ve received my refund today $49.98 took 20 days but I’m pleased. Thanks PayPal for being beside me. And good luck to everyone who has also been scammed, I’m sure PayPal are aware of this company now!! Thanks all.
Contributor

The only down side to all this is I’m so worried about ordering anything from Facebook anymore. Plus all sellers sites look the same’ish. Probably pay to google company first.
Highlighted
Contributor

And it's finally some good news from me as well.

There was no reply from London Meichi Ltd so money refunded in full.

Given people are STILL being scammed by this 'company', shouldn't Paypal ban them??

Grateful for the outcome and grateful that I found this thread!

i ordered a plane from the facebook ad from the company London Meichi Co., Ltd. they did send it but it was not the same in the ad. The one they sent was a little piece of junk not even half the size as advertised. Seller offered partial refund. I decided to ship it back and it was going to cost 70$ for shipping. Called paypal and was able to get a full refund