London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

grayfarrow
New Community Member

Stupidly I have fallen foul of a scam . I purchased a great looking METAL remote control tank, it looked huge with a guy riding on it. What eventually turned up was a tiny plastic RC tank, nothing like advertised.

Anyone else suffered at the hands of these con artists ?

Login to Me Too
81 REPLIES 81

JayJayMee
Contributor
Contributor
*Update email addresses sophiewilliams3970 at g mail dot com and kefu1 atmacgf dot com
Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
I would like the same please. Great job thanks Dwayne dot wall at live dot co dot uk
Login to Me Too

IIINEWOIII
Contributor
Contributor

Yep. These god damned pieces of **bleep** can suck a fat one. I paid expedited shipping for a really awesome looking batman mask and filed a claim with PayPal after my mask didn’t show up for MONTHS and finally when it did come today it was a garbage piece of **bleep** and PayPal closed the claim not in my favor because the package arrived today. **bleep** this stupid company in its **bleep**ing face

Login to Me Too

Jpsiegelnj
Contributor
Contributor

This has been the email that I have been getting messages from <removed>

Login to Me Too

haskell41
Contributor
Contributor
I just received a reply from PayPal stating my case has been closed in my favor and my money would be returned. They were unable to contact this company in any way. Good luck to all those who have been scammed by this company and opened a case with PayPal. I thank PayPal for their prompt help in this matter.
Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
Fantastic news for you. I’m glad I opened this chat now. Good luck to everyone who’s making a claim to.
Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
Good news all I’ve received my refund today $49.98 took 20 days but I’m pleased. Thanks PayPal for being beside me. And good luck to everyone who has also been scammed, I’m sure PayPal are aware of this company now!! Thanks all.
Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
The only down side to all this is I’m so worried about ordering anything from Facebook anymore. Plus all sellers sites look the same’ish. Probably pay to google company first.
Login to Me Too

JayJayMee
Contributor
Contributor

And it's finally some good news from me as well.

There was no reply from London Meichi Ltd so money refunded in full.

Given people are STILL being scammed by this 'company', shouldn't Paypal ban them??

Grateful for the outcome and grateful that I found this thread!

Login to Me Too

masontile13

i ordered a plane from the facebook ad from the company London Meichi Co., Ltd. they did send it but it was not the same in the ad. The one they sent was a little piece of junk not even half the size as advertised. Seller offered partial refund. I decided to ship it back and it was going to cost 70$ for shipping. Called paypal and was able to get a full refund

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.