London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

grayfarrow
New Community Member

Stupidly I have fallen foul of a scam . I purchased a great looking METAL remote control tank, it looked huge with a guy riding on it. What eventually turned up was a tiny plastic RC tank, nothing like advertised.

Anyone else suffered at the hands of these con artists ?

Login to Me Too
81 REPLIES 81

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
Me the same I ordered a mask paid VIP postage and got nothing. Opening a dispute with PayPal Can’t believe I fooled for it I’m normally good at spotting these **bleep**! Web Wes very good, but now I’ve done some digging there just scammers. Karma is a **bleep** look over your shoulder!! Your time is running out.
Login to Me Too

Elisca1227
Contributor
Contributor
It looks like opening a dispute with PayPal doesn’t help resolve the issue. They’ve denied my claim. I guess Pay Pal does business with scam companies. I’ll try again to resolve this. After which I will no longer use Pay Pal to conduct payments. It’s not a safe and “secure” platform as I once considered it to be!
Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
You have 180 to claim refund. Plus if you paid via visa then your covered there to. It’s face book that should be responsible for fake adds!! Try it. And good luck.
Login to Me Too

Jpsiegelnj
Contributor
Contributor
Facebook and PayPal should be protecting us from scams
Login to Me Too

laurahinton
New Community Member

London Meichi Co., Ltd. is a scam business for sure. We also didn't receive the yurt merchandize we ordered. We too will close our PayPal account if not refunded from this illegal enterprise! 

Login to Me Too

Suzieclarke1
Contributor
Contributor
I thought paypal was a safe way to buy online. Obviously not. These thieves are taking it in and paypal supporting their actions by refusing to pay back to people what has been stolen!
Login to Me Too

kc01brown
Contributor
Contributor
Same 😡
Login to Me Too

Suzieclarke1
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! Ordered Halloween mask which never appeared . Ordered two items from this Chinese scammers. Been refunded for one. Still waiting on decision from PayPal. Totally beyond me how paypal continue to allow these thieves to use their services ripping people off. Bloody joke!
Login to Me Too

Suzieclarke1
Contributor
Contributor
I have had same problem with these scamming thieves. Still not been refunded
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.