cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

Contributor

Re: London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

I’ve spoken to PayPal this morning and still haven’t got anything from them and I bought the mask 7 weeks ago I think PayPal know by now about this company due to how many complaints they have about them!! I’ve also told PayPal I will not let you just not refund me I will fight this all the way, Principal this is complete fraud and deception everybody has a case in this matter This company are complete fraudsters. There not even trading anymore that must say something. Yeah SCAMMERS and as you say we should all put the heat onto PayPal for not vetting this company probably, PayPal are insured for this kind of activity not us!
Contributor

You have already agreed to not do that. Read the Terms of Use.
Contributor

Have you been scammed out of money??
Contributor

many of us have 

Contributor

After like 15 years I am starting to doubt my money being safe with paypal. Aren't they supposed to be protecting us?

Contributor

What were the email addresses? I don’t have any transactions with this company but I am quite adept at digging up information on individuals and businesses. I’d like to help if someone can reply with all the contact information (emails, user names, Facebook Page links, physical addresses etc) you have.
Contributor

Re: Li @ondon Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

hi @phreaktor1 Ive tried to list the two email addresses I have for the scammers, but, as per the PayPal T&Cs, listing of emails is not permitted. 

However, the email I received confirming the order was from a company nicergoo - the email had a button with an embedded link to nicergoo, but it took me to a 403 error

cheers!

Contributor

*Update email addresses sophiewilliams3970 at g mail dot com and kefu1 atmacgf dot com
Highlighted
Contributor

I would like the same please. Great job thanks Dwayne dot wall at live dot co dot uk
Contributor

Yep. These god damned pieces of **bleep** can suck a fat one. I paid expedited shipping for a really awesome looking batman mask and filed a claim with PayPal after my mask didn’t show up for MONTHS and finally when it did come today it was a garbage piece of **bleep** and PayPal closed the claim not in my favor because the package arrived today. **bleep** this stupid company in its **bleep**ing face