cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

Contributor

Re: London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

PayPal are aware of these scammers now and you will get a refund but you have to wait 20days. Good luck 😉

I paid 60 bucks and all I got was a plastic tank that wasn’t worth four dollars. I think PayPal should not allow them to steal money from us and should stop it.
Contributor

Yup I’ve been fooled by them normally so good at spotting the bad egg but this time I purchased a nightmare before Christmas lamp and 4/5 weeks later received a broken cat lamp the size of my palm now reported to PayPal for a refund I showed photos as well and I’m the one who has to send it back with proof of postage and tracking to bloody China!!!!! For a refund otherwise I won’t get a refund at all common pay pal they are a scammer more than one of us how is this fair? I thought we used PayPal to protect us 

Contributor

The same! I spent 40 USD on [Limited Sale!] Flying Tent, Hammock & Poncho (FREE SHIPPING) - Camo, but in the end got 10USD worth hammock-mosquito net. I pointed out to paypal that all circumstances indicate to criminals with fraud activities, but now paypal only offers to send it back to chinese fraudsters, so if I want my money back I should spend another extra money on postal costs. Also advertised Facebook post with all comments and webpage neebuy-le com has been deleted soon after the purchase of [Limited Sale!] Flying Tent, Hammock & Poncho (FREE SHIPPING) - Camo.

Shame to paypal protecting London Meichi Co., Ltd., <removed>

Beware of making deals with:

London Meichi Co., Ltd

neebuy-le com

<removed> or <removed>

Contributor

Exactly the same my end i am not returning a broken item back to China that wasn’t even the correct item anyway. And PayPal will not refund me unless I do it why do they support the scammer?
Contributor

@Zantewed84please write down the address of London Meichi Co., provided by PayPal. I want to compare if it is the same provided to me by PayPal.

Contributor

London Meichi Co., Ltd.

<removed>

this was the return address I was asked to send it back to.

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks! Got the address before paypal managed to delete it 😄 Yes, it is the same provided address. Today I sent the item back to seller and requested to paypal to refund all shipping costs. Lets see how it will end.

Contributor

Paypal refunded all shipping costs for returned item. So far so good.

New Community Member

I'm having the same issue as we speak. I bought my husband what was supposed to be this awesome plane 50 bucks later havent got it and am fighting for a refund I dont want or need it an it will be a plastic piece of crap on sure!