London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

grayfarrow
New Community Member

Stupidly I have fallen foul of a scam . I purchased a great looking METAL remote control tank, it looked huge with a guy riding on it. What eventually turned up was a tiny plastic RC tank, nothing like advertised.

Anyone else suffered at the hands of these con artists ?

Login to Me Too
81 REPLIES 81

KHLMR
Contributor
Contributor
Pay Pal Know what this Scamer is doing and they close my case and I lost my money.
Login to Me Too

Xzontar
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like Paypal could careless about what is said on these forums.

this outfit didnt send any tacking information initially, and then when challenged sent and item that does not represent the functionality, size or description of the item that was ordered.

I have been advised paypal  in denying valid claims is complicit in fraud.  The idea would be to have local government pursue paypal, especially if you are Canada or the USA. H

only putting the heat on paypal will solve these kinds of problems.

Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve spoken to PayPal this morning and still haven’t got anything from them and I bought the mask 7 weeks ago I think PayPal know by now about this company due to how many complaints they have about them!! I’ve also told PayPal I will not let you just not refund me I will fight this all the way, Principal this is complete fraud and deception everybody has a case in this matter This company are complete fraudsters. There not even trading anymore that must say something. Yeah SCAMMERS and as you say we should all put the heat onto PayPal for not vetting this company probably, PayPal are insured for this kind of activity not us!
Login to Me Too

phreaktor1
Contributor
Contributor
You have already agreed to not do that. Read the Terms of Use.
Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
Have you been scammed out of money??
Login to Me Too

Jpsiegelnj
Contributor
Contributor

many of us have 

Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor

Jpsiegelnj
Contributor
Contributor

After like 15 years I am starting to doubt my money being safe with paypal. Aren't they supposed to be protecting us?

Login to Me Too

phreaktor1
Contributor
Contributor
What were the email addresses? I don’t have any transactions with this company but I am quite adept at digging up information on individuals and businesses. I’d like to help if someone can reply with all the contact information (emails, user names, Facebook Page links, physical addresses etc) you have.
Login to Me Too

JayJayMee
Contributor
Contributor

hi @phreaktor1 Ive tried to list the two email addresses I have for the scammers, but, as per the PayPal T&Cs, listing of emails is not permitted. 

However, the email I received confirming the order was from a company nicergoo - the email had a button with an embedded link to nicergoo, but it took me to a 403 error

cheers!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.