cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

Contributor

Re: London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

That's what happened to me as well. Do you have the website address still. I can't find it now.
Contributor

Update. I filed a dispute with PayPal and they were able to reverse charges and get my money back!! $54.98 was transferred back into my account 11-4. Thank you PayPal.
Contributor

Fantastic! They wouldn’t do mind and closed my case as I wouldn’t return the item and didn’t provide tracking details. Going to take to their Facebook page now see if they will change their minds
Contributor

Can everyone post all of the information you have on this company?  The links to the Facebook Page and and Ads you can find, the email you sent payment to and the date?  Were there any websites associated with this company an has anyone spoken with them directly through email?  Time to do some doxxing.

Contributor

I didn’t even get a return address on my piece of crap they sent me. Very clever!! €49.98 for something that’s not worth £3.99. Still fighting my case, it’s been 6 weeks since I paid on bloody Facebook. I also think Facebook Should be accountable to for fraud and deception to its customers.
Contributor

kefu1 or kefu2, kefu3 even kefu6 at macgf. There are plenty of email combinations. Page has been deleted - neebuy-le.

Contributor

I’ve just received an email from them apologising yeah right. So still active, email address below. <removed> Thanks

Highlighted
Contributor

Great news! Fingers crossed I'll get a refund as well - never received the item, never heard from the company despite attempts to contact them via 2 email addresses. But what I hope for more is that the company are no longer able to use PayPal to rip people off.

Contributor

Pay Pal Know what this Scamer is doing and they close my case and I lost my money.
Contributor

Looks like Paypal could careless about what is said on these forums.

this outfit didnt send any tacking information initially, and then when challenged sent and item that does not represent the functionality, size or description of the item that was ordered.

I have been advised paypal  in denying valid claims is complicit in fraud.  The idea would be to have local government pursue paypal, especially if you are Canada or the USA. H

only putting the heat on paypal will solve these kinds of problems.