London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

grayfarrow
New Community Member

Stupidly I have fallen foul of a scam . I purchased a great looking METAL remote control tank, it looked huge with a guy riding on it. What eventually turned up was a tiny plastic RC tank, nothing like advertised.

Anyone else suffered at the hands of these con artists ?

Login to Me Too
81 REPLIES 81

Kennyellow
Contributor
Contributor
Same company but I ordered a latex mask for Halloween Oct. 19. Never received it. Filed a complaint with PayPal. Finally received a piece of crap latex mask today that is nothing like the one advertised.
Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
Same happened to me the mask I got is probably worth 4.99 and nothing like what was advertised on Facebook. Bloody scammers
Login to Me Too

PhilToseland
Contributor
Contributor
That's what happened to me as well. Do you have the website address still. I can't find it now.
Login to Me Too

Kennyellow
Contributor
Contributor
Update. I filed a dispute with PayPal and they were able to reverse charges and get my money back!! $54.98 was transferred back into my account 11-4. Thank you PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Zantewed84
Contributor
Contributor
Fantastic! They wouldn’t do mind and closed my case as I wouldn’t return the item and didn’t provide tracking details. Going to take to their Facebook page now see if they will change their minds
Login to Me Too

phreaktor
Contributor
Contributor

Can everyone post all of the information you have on this company?  The links to the Facebook Page and and Ads you can find, the email you sent payment to and the date?  Were there any websites associated with this company an has anyone spoken with them directly through email?  Time to do some doxxing.

Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
I didn’t even get a return address on my piece of crap they sent me. Very clever!! €49.98 for something that’s not worth £3.99. Still fighting my case, it’s been 6 weeks since I paid on bloody Facebook. I also think Facebook Should be accountable to for fraud and deception to its customers.
Login to Me Too

martinsi85
Contributor
Contributor

kefu1 or kefu2, kefu3 even kefu6 at macgf. There are plenty of email combinations. Page has been deleted - neebuy-le.

Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve just received an email from them apologising yeah right. So still active, email address below. <removed> Thanks

Login to Me Too

JayJayMee
Contributor
Contributor

Great news! Fingers crossed I'll get a refund as well - never received the item, never heard from the company despite attempts to contact them via 2 email addresses. But what I hope for more is that the company are no longer able to use PayPal to rip people off.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.