cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

That’s terrible! I have to say that alarm bells did start ringing when I noticed the email address displayed on the PayPal notification was different to the address on the “view your order” email. What makes it so frustrating is that like you, I’m normally good at identifying dodgy products etc but clearly not this time! In the rush to get Xmas gifts organized I got stung. And yes, if the FB posts I’ve read are anything to go by, this “company” has been running this scam for quite some time.
Contributor

I to order a remote control tank and received nothing, they sent tracking that USP has said was fraudulent . I put claim in with PayPal and that is pending, I understand that this company has been scamming people using Facebook they either send a cheap item to create a tracking number or they send nothing and say the carrier is responsible to find, which appears what they did to me.  Did anyone get a settlement from these crooks 

Contributor

Absolute scumbags ripping people off hope they get what’s coming to them. Trouble is there a limited company!! I’ve a claim with PayPal ongoing and not received nothing yet, cost me $49.98 Not happy with Facebook who let these scumbags on there site.
Contributor

Yes I fell for it also! I recieved the tank today. A small plastic battery operated toy. Wait even the type tank advertised, let alone the size and metal one. I usually dont do this. I to was looking at a great Christmas gift for my grandson and didn't heed my own feelings about it being to good to be true.
New Community Member

Looks like they also have a remote controlled car that is a scam. I don't know how facebook and paypal can let this happen

with all the complaints out there. I'm waiting with a PayPay complaint as well, they say they are waiting for London Meichi to RESPOND good luck with that.

Contributor

After commenting on here and awaiting the response from PayPal I am to post back the broken item that wasn’t even the right item to China and it had to be tracked. I checked with the post office to see how much this would be and the said £10.55 apparently this is the only way to receive my refund for my $35 lamp such a joke of course I’m not posing it back lost enough money already
Contributor

Pay pal knows what is doing this Scamer Riping of people and don't do nothing. They rob me $93 usd they sold me a 48in gas powered Rc boat and I receive a 10in garbage rc. Your money is not secure when you pay with Paypal.
Contributor

According to the internet this company is no longer in operation. Hasn't been for a while. This is the name used on the ad, but the junk I got came from another place in China. This company changes its name at least daily. I keep seeing these ads on Facebook and reporting them. But they are back even the same day with a different name. It's a big scam operation! Even if we send back the items received, I doubt they could be delivered.
Contributor

Same company but I ordered a latex mask for Halloween Oct. 19. Never received it. Filed a complaint with PayPal. Finally received a piece of crap latex mask today that is nothing like the one advertised.
Contributor

Same happened to me the mask I got is probably worth 4.99 and nothing like what was advertised on Facebook. Bloody scammers