London Meichi Co., Ltd. Metal Tank remote control advertised on Facebook

grayfarrow
New Community Member

Stupidly I have fallen foul of a scam . I purchased a great looking METAL remote control tank, it looked huge with a guy riding on it. What eventually turned up was a tiny plastic RC tank, nothing like advertised.

Anyone else suffered at the hands of these con artists ?

Login to Me Too
81 REPLIES 81

LOMLDLCS
New Community Member
I'm having the same issue as we speak. I bought my husband what was supposed to be this awesome plane 50 bucks later havent got it and am fighting for a refund I dont want or need it an it will be a plastic piece of crap on sure!
Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
This company are scammers they need to be stopped. Please send link to the police as the fraud department are looking into them. Thanks
Login to Me Too

PhilToseland
Contributor
Contributor
Iv just been scammed by them as well. Send me info on who to contact with the police....
Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal won’t let us send links or emails or address on here. So it’s Obvious whos side PayPal are on!!! The time it takes to get any money back if any who’s earned the interest on that then!! Wow what a brilliant way of earning free money?
Login to Me Too

Lonebear76
Contributor
Contributor

I bought what I am pretty sure is the same plane. Video showed him stepping on it, dunking it under the water and then flying it.. I recieved a plane in the mail a week or so ago and it was not at all that plane. Was a super cheap, tiny little jet. Something worse than what Walmart would even sell. Terrible, in the process of trying to get a refund now, but it seems from reading other posts, its probably unlikely. 

Login to Me Too

Shaulis
I too fell for this. Anyone filed a PayPal dispute? If so, was it found in your favor?
Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have 49.99 dollars for a mask I’ve never received via Facebook! There also sending rubbish just to get a tracking number, like a tooth brush or a pen etc. PayPal are on my side on this one and are Aware of this company’s scamming tactics. Send link to the police Fraud department
Login to Me Too

JayJayMee
Contributor
Contributor

ahhhh I had a sinking feeling that I've been scammed as well. Bought a Wine preservation item on the 20th October 2019 via Facebook for my husband for Xmas. I have emailed via the website and via the email sent when the order was placed. the money (of course!) has been cleared from my Paypal account - but no response from the company, despite in the email sent to "view your order" - when I clicked the link, the server wasn't found. 

Login to Me Too

Dwayne100
Contributor
Contributor
Go straight to PayPal and open up a dispute If you ring them it’s easier tell them to escalate it then you’ll get your money back in 10 days In the meantime contact the police fraud department as this company is disgusting the more people complain more likely they will be shut down. Sorry to hear about your loss but great will sticking together on this matter. Hate scammers 😖😖
Login to Me Too

JayJayMee
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the tip - I emailed Paypal after I posted the comment. I’ll call them as well. I feel like a fool falling for the scam - I did do a Facebook search on the company name and it seems that loads of people have fallen for the scam 😡🤬
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.